2014年2月23日星期日

Cheap Tiffany Jewellery since it was him we were trying to

Inflatable monkey fail It all started with the plans, which i must confess really really frustrated me cuz they involved a lot of math, which i'm not so good at.Not really complicated math, but enough to make me do a Tiffany Rings UK Sale bigger monkey that i had originally planned for. That's where the lack of plastic from earlier posts comes in.Since my monkey was soooo huge… [but at this point my mind hadn't realized the mistake] i used a lot of plastic, enough to have the store run out of brown plastic, making me have to buy yellow plastic.Yes, i was gonna have a half brown half yellow monkey!But that didn't deter me.I was gonna do it!Nothing could stop me! The monkey was due wednesday at 6pm, but i had another final at 3 which meant monkey had to be done at 2.30 that day.Well, saturday before deadline i began to realize something was kind of off, so i recruited my sister for help.We even came up with some titles for the operation.My sister was head monkey minion.I was monkey master, and my stuffed monkey was monkey prime Cheap Tiffany Jewellery since it was him we were trying to replicate. Anyway, we worked http://www.venicehotelguide.co.uk/ on it the whole weekend, and i readied myself to wake up early on monday to keep at it.But instead i woke up that day feeling like total crap!On noes!System failure, i had food poisoning!Which stopped all operations until late on monday. Tuesday i had a final so i could only work on it during the afternoon.I realized then, the hugeness of my monkey, and the insanity of it all.I mean, what was i thinking?But regardless of a deteriorating sense of purpose i kept ironing.Cuz you know, the plastic gets pasted together by heat.My heat source were two irons. Wednesday morning arrived, and i was completely freaking out!My head monkey minion was at campus taking some finals, while i was alone trying to put the yards of body and the tummy together.The head was still unattached.A headless monkey was starting to seem like a good idea.So seeing my distress my mom came to the rescue.I plugged in the second iron only to discover it would not work! The feared 2.30 arrived and I was.Not.Done.So i decided to take whatever i had, and preset it to my teacher.When i arrived at class at 6 my teacher came up to me all exited to ask if i wanted to be first. So I told him the truth, on how my monkey mysteriously came undone during the night and as much as I tried, I couldNot convince it to get itself together again.Not really, but he said that since he had seen how big it was, and knew how much I had worked on the thing, and I had finished pretty much all my projects he said I could have until Friday!Yay! Of course, what you have seen on the video was what i gave him on friday.I didn't finish it.He still gave me a decent grade, but i'm still kind of bummed i didn't get it done. But i promise you will see the monkey done… eventually.I talked to my old high school art teacher, and he saw the design, and what i had [not shown on video] and said he loved it, and wanted it.So i decided he could have it.And if i'm not the one to finish it, we are gonna have some art club kids do it.So one way or another its gonna get done.


没有评论:

发表评论